Thursday, April 16, 2020

Cancelling Fiverr Account

I've decided I will no longer be accepting new purchases of any of my services on Fiverr soon. I will probably cancel my Fiverr account totally soon too.

If you need to purchase from me in the future visit this page for discounted pricing:

https://www.consciousnessproject.net/p/add-to-cart.html

I will continue to answer questions and give support for any remaining subscriptions and purchases so please contact me at any time.

You can contact me by using the web form on the right or at this link: https://www.consciousnessproject.net/p/contact.html

Free Sessions for previous buyers: Use the login form on the right side of this page for more info on how to receive your free energy healing sessions. If you don't have a username and password use the contact form to receive more info.

I'm also working on something that will be ready soon that I will be giving away for free. Make sure you contact me so I can send you info when it is ready. You're gonna love this.

Thank you to all of my Fiverr friends and customers and I hope to keep in touch with you all going forward in the future.

Thank you and Keep Safe,

Melanie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment